Monday, January 25, 2016

YES!

Picture me down on one knee smiling and fist pumping... I have gotten a few wonderful emails the past week. And if things fall into place like they are looking like they will right now - it's going to be a FUN photography year!


I decided when I started this photography adventure that I was going to HAVE to step outside my comfort zone. I have been putting myself out there a lot more than I normally would.
I leave my business cards places - which have netted me a couple of phone calls.
I have emailed some organizations to inquire about shooting for them - I have heard back from one that said they want to talk to me later this spring.
I send emails to past clients and clients of clients - nothing much from that...YET! It will come, I'm sure.


Watch for further "news" and updates.



No comments: