Friday, October 2, 2015

Hello October!


I found this also true of September! (BIG smile here!)

I am sorry my blog posts have been so sporadic. I've been busy with photo shoots and edits. I am posting as quick as I can.

Thank you all who have given me a great year so far. Thank you to those I will be seeing before the end of this year.

2016 is already in the works for me and I'm super excited!
Stay tuned for specials, promotions and special events for next year.

You can find me on Facebook: HERE
You can find me on Pinterest: HERE

My current special event details:
ANNOUNCING!
Trick-or-Treat Mini Sessions
$50 (due on day of session)
20 minute mini-session of your kids in their Halloween costume
When: Saturday, October 31, 2015; 1 p.m. - 4 p.m....

Where: TBD, in DeKalb IL
What it includes: 15 images in an on-line gallery and printing rights
 Email me at: photosbyjenmcgee@gmail.com to book your spot.

HURRY-book by October 24. There are 6 spots are available



No comments: